Last Batch of Features Before the Big Release
SmartClient 10.0 / Smart GWT 5.0 will be released around the end August. This is a MAJOR release. We are currently adding the final layer of polish before we let it go.
Meanwhile, here are a few more features that we think you will like … and you can try them out now!
CubeGrid WYSIWYG Excel Export
CubeGrids can now export to excel with data arranged the same way you see in the cube: row and column headers arranged around a central body area. Also, Big Data is no problem. You can now export gigantic amounts of data to Excel (eg 1 million plus rows) with no issues and no running out of memory!
Timeline and Calendar Enhancements
- Major performance upgrades allowing much larger number of events to be displayed
- Special indicators for moments in time or date ranges
- Zones that span lanes (e.g. for weekends, holidays, etc.)
Spring @ transactional Annotation Support
Use Spring annotations for either a custom servlet or a specific DMI and SmartClient operations will participate in the Spring manage transaction automatically.
- Enhanced and customizable appearance for knobs
- Resize knob support for more kinds of DrawItems
Download Smart GWT 5 or SmartClient 10 to get started using our newest mobile features and much more today!
The Isomorphic Team