SmartGWT 1.0b2 Now Available!
We are pleased to be able to announce SmartGWT 1.0b2 is now available. [For an overview of SmartGWT see this blog post.]
We’ve been working closely with Sanjiv to improve stability, add features and respond to developer feedback and are very pleased with the progress that’s been made with this release.
- GWT 1.6 M1 and M2 support
- Chrome, Firefox 3.1, and OSX hosted mode support
- complete support for WebServices (WSDL)
- A new lightweight Enterprise Gray skin
- Improved javadocs
- also, Numerous additional Features, Performance improvements, API enhancements and bug fixes
For full details of the release, including the complete set of release notes, please visit Sanjiv’s blog.
It’s available to download here, or you can test drive it using the online SmartGWT showcase.
This release contains a number of the improvements we’ve made to the SmartClient framework since the public 7.0 beta release. We’re now getting close to a second public beta (7.0b2) – watch this space for more information on that!